Passwords are randomly generated for each new account. We highly recommend changing your passwords immediately after setting up a new account. All EECS account passwords must fulfill the requirements below:
- Password must be seven to 16 characters in length.
- Password must contain at least one special character such as #, -, _, &, etc.
- Password must contain at least one upper case and one lower case letter.
- Password must contain at least one digit.
- Complete words (regardless of language) should be avoided as well as symbolic representation of common characters, such as “3” to represent “E” or “1” to represent “L” or “I”.
Please see the Help Desk in 1005 Eaton Hall if you are having difficulties resetting your password.