FOR » EXPLORE »
- No food or drinks are allowed inside the computer labs at any time.
- EECS computer labs and facilities are for students enrolled in EECS classes only.
- No vehicles of any kind are permitted in the lab vicinity.
- Sleeping on couches is prohibited.
- Non-help desk students should not be permitted behind the EECS help desk unless authorized.
- The telephone at the EECS help desk is for official or emergency use only.
- Excessive noise is prohibited.
- Intentional leaving of items such as books, bags, etc. at the help desk is prohibited.
- Please report any incidents of non-working computers or lab facility malfunction immediately.